Thursday, April 13, 2006

Jelly Bean Conundrum

:: THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO SuckyBlog.com ::
Ronald Reagan, famous for keeping a jar of jelly beans on his desk during his Presidency, once said: "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful."

When I was young and still vying to become Master of the Universe, I used to sift through to get just the one or two colors I liked. These days I just grab a random handful. Not really because I feel bad about depriving my fellow Jelly Beaners of the treasured orange ones, but more because I just can't be bothered to actually sift through them. I don't even care what brand of cola I drink these days (it's Wal-Mart cola more often than you think!). I do, however, still carefully pick the peas out of my fried rice (peas suck so hard that I will continue doing this until I die).

Reagan didn't elaborate on how to interpret his conjecture. So I changed my Jelly Beaning MO. Does that make me an easier going, more pleasant person? Or just a bigger wuss?

tags :: : : : :

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bumblebee Tuna.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I was waiting for the interpretation cause that's half the story. Now you're telling me I'll never know?!

That's a jellybean cpnundrum in itself.

6:49 AM  
Blogger jackt said...

janet: unfortunately that all-important half of the story remains unknown and shall never materialize. that's why it's called jack's *sucky* blog. ;)

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home